Being a mother is hard. There are times I want to pull my own hair out of my entire body. And I know that it will get even tougher as he gets older.
To make it even more exciting, I get to co-parent with my ex-husband. We don't live in the same house (or currently the same town) and our opinions on how to raise our son will definitely clash at some point. Add in the opinion of his current wife and you've got a recipe for a really crappy casserole...it might possibly have tuna in it.
But beyond all of that worry and fear of what is to come, my heart is filled a love I never knew was possible.
At times I swear my heart is ready to burst, when Ryan will say or do something that makes me love him even more. And somehow my body makes room for a larger heart.
It is the most amazing feeling in the world; and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment