Yes. I hate the holiday season.
People who are normally nice turn into complete step ford-like assholes.
And people who are already assholes turn into even bigger douches.
Not to mention the 'compassionate nod' I get when I tell people I am happily single.
Or the weird looks I get when I tell people that Ryan's dad and I share Ryan for the holidays.
But I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas.
Ryan is super excited since he still believes Santa is the real deal.
So I will be eating cookies, adding Santa's presents to the small pile under the tree, leaving small chunks of apples in the front yard (and bagging up the bigger chunks for the trash), and writing a letter from Santa to Ryan (with my left hand of course!).
This year Ryan wants to know if Santa celebrates Christmas, Hanukkah or Kwanzaa.
What a sweetie.
I hope all my friends and family have a wonderful day filled with love.
And that is about all the mushiness you will get out of me until next year.
Until then...

No comments:
Post a Comment