Yeah, that's right.TWO blog posts in one day.
It's a two-fer!
Normally I wouldn't give you guys so much, but when you do something incredibly goofy, you want to share it with the peeps you love.
I'm in my basement, switching laundry over to the dryer.
A teeny, tiny (barely an inch long) centipede crawls across the dryer and goes down the crack between it and the washer.
What do I do?
Scream like a fucking girl.
Yeah, no purple drapes, but that was me.
Now let's stop to think about this little scenario for a minute, shall we?
Fact: I saw a bug, an arthropod to be exact.
Fact: That bug crawled across my dryer.
Fact: I screamed.
Myth: The centipede will leap onto my face.
Myth: The centipede will eat my face.
Myth: The centipede will call upon his other centipede buddies who will come to me in the middle of the night and eat my entire body, scraping the bones clean so that only Temperance Brennan would be able to figure out my identity after sitting in a Jane Doe drawer o'bones for years.
Okay...maybe you had to be there.
No comments:
Post a Comment