Thursday, September 15, 2011

Put 'em up, put 'em up.

So.My insurance premiums are going up yet again.  Benefits are the same so at least there is that.
It's going to cost me another $36.00 a month.
I know that doesn't sound like a lot.  But when you've already taken a 5% pay cut and no chance of getting my usual 3% raise, that adds up to 8% less in one year.  But my utilities have gone up, the cost of food has gone up, gas keeps climbing, and Ryan keeps growing.

It's hard.  But then, it's always been hard.
Everything I have, I fought for it.
For every two steps I take forward, something comes along and knocks me back three. 

I cried at work.
I cried in my car.
I cried at home.

Tomorrow, no matter how tired I am, I will pick myself up and keep fighting.
Because that is what I do.

No comments: