Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's all in the kernels

What's that?
Two posts in one day?

This is worth it.

I mentioned the other day on FaceBook that I won a contest from a fella blogger.  She was having a give away and the prize was some awesome Dale and Thomas Popcorn...totally worth spilling about my favorite childhood story.

It came in the mail today.
WOOHOO!!

Feast your eyes on this, and drool.

The box it shipped in.  

The box it's stored in.

Cute little message printed on the box.

Shit just got real.

Shit just got really real.

Twelve bags in all; and all for me.  I know the box says to share, but how the hell am I gonna do that?  Seriously, sharing this popcorn should be against the law.

I do have one very important question.
Where do I start?


Thanks to Rachael for having such an amazing give away.  I know you know how good this stuff is, so forgive me if I don't report back to you.  :D

No comments: