Cheesy, yes. Fun, you betcha!
Name: Jennifer Lynn Plonk aka Awesome
Birthday: July 24th
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Where were you born: York, Pa
Where do you live now: West York, Pa
How many times have you moved: Does too many count as an answer? Let's see...15 times. And I am never ever moving again unless I abandon my shit and buy all new.
Hair Color: Right now it is a very dark brown.
Eye Color: Brown
Tattoos: Two right now...want more.
Piercings: Just my left ear, once. I used to have my right ear done but that is a very long story as to why it is now closed.
*Favorites*
Color: I always say blue, but you would never know that by looking at my clothes or home. Truth is, it really depends on the day.
Food: Chicken. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Anyway...yum!
Candy: It's better for me to list the candy I DON'T like. Almond Joy, Mounds, and Twix. Everything else is yummy in my tummy.
Movie: If I go by numbers of times I've watched a particular movie, I'd have to go with Ghostbusters, and all three Lord of the Rings movies. Seen each one over 50 times. However it really depends on my mood.
TV Show: Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel are my top fave.
Actor: Tom Hanks, Stanley Tucci, Rob Pattinson just to name a few
Actress: Melissa Leo, Maggie Gyllenhal, Kristen Stewart, again...I can't pick just one.
Favorite Author: Stephen King, James Patterson (Alex Cross series rocks!!), J.K. Rowling, Briane Keene, Wil Wheaton
Band or Singer: Florence and the Machine, Lissie, The Avett Brothers, and Adele are on my favorites list right now.
Song: Right now it is "Never Let me Go" by Florence and the Machine...but of all time??? "Leila" by Eric Clapton (both versions)
Holiday: I'm not really a fan of any holiday
Season: Autumn
Day of the week: I don't have one favorite.
Store: Target
Restaurant: Roburrito's!
Sport: Is sex a sport?
Animal: Lion...rawr
Flower: If it's given in love, it's my favorite.
*Have you ever*
Danced in the rain: nope. hiked in the rain once, in my bra, holding the hand of a hot guy.
Tripped and had an embarrassing fall: Yes, of course! Fell at school once and a few people fell over me. Fell at work once, with no one looking...but I laughed so hard I almost peed myself, since I slipped on a green pepper.
Smoked: nope, blech!
Got drunk: Yep. Got drunk, threw up and had a real good time.
Done drugs: Once. Seemed like a waste of money to me.
Gone skinny dipping: Yep.
Been in a car accident: Yes. Some guy rear ended me, took off, and I chased his ass down to get his license plate. Just call me Dan-O!
Been in love: Um...yeah.
Met the President: no.
Met a celebrity: Yep...a few. Most have actually been very polite and down to earth.
Cried over a movie: You do know that I'm a girl, right?
Laughed so hard you cried: Definitely. Those are the moments worth remembering.
Cried for no reason at all: No. I always have a reason.
*The Last*
Thing you said: I'm hungry for dessert
Thing you ate: Tacos.
Song you heard: "Slow Life" by Grizzly Bear
Movie you saw: "Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn; part 1"
CD you bought: I bought two...Florence and the Machine's, "Ceremonials" and Bon Iver self titled
Book you read: I can't remember the last one I finished (I think it was a Briane Keene book) but I'm currently reading "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins
Phone call: The ex husband
im: If you count messaging on FB, it was Miss Lorie Edgell
Person you yelled at: My son, who else?
*This or that*
pepsi or coke: Pepsi
mcdonalds or burger king: McDonald's Big Mac, Burger King grilled chicken sammich
chocolate or vanilla: chocolate
tv or movies: Both
colored pencils or markers: colored pencils
sun or moon: moon
day or night: night..duh!
pants or shorts: pants
long sleeve or short sleeve: short
n'sync or backstreet boys: neither...the only boy band I like is the Beatles.
burgers or hot dogs: burgers...with BBQ sauce, ranch and fried onion straws...yum!
rock or rap: both
romantic comedy or thriller: thriller
waffles or pancakes: pancakes
peanut butter or jelly: peanut butter
*Others*
do you believe in love at first sight: no; but I do believe in instant chemistry
have you ever wished upon a star: when I was younger...but I haven't done that since high school
what other language (s) do you speak: none...I can say a few words in Spanish. Although I took two years of French in high school, I barely remember any of it.
if you dyed your hair what color would you dye it: My hair has been black, blonde, red, orange, blue, purple and green. I'm in a dark hair phase right now.
if you could change your name what would you change it to: I wouldn't...I loves my name.
what's the weather like right now: Cold, windy
what instruments do you play: violin well enough that I could teach the basics; piano sort of; I have tried to play the guitar but I haven't had much luck.
do you talk to yourself a lot: yep
best day of your life: My son's birth...he's so awesome!
worst day of your life: saying goodbye to Megan
pet peeves: I have way too many to mention.
what are you most proud of: Becoming a great mom and learning how to stand up for myself
what is your goal for this year: I have a few...1). get more sleep; 2). Organize; 3). kiss a boy
1 comment:
I'm such a sucker for these things. :)
Post a Comment