That is how I live sometimes.
It's a strange cycle. I don't ever see it coming, yet once it hits I know I'm in it.
I don't have a word for what 'it' is. Some people call it a 'low'. But that always makes me think of chariots and swinging so that doesn't work for me.
I might not have a word for 'it', but I know what 'it' is.
'It' sucks.
'It' sucks the life right out of me.
'It' makes me feel like there is nothing.
Imagine wrapping your entire body with Saran Wrap. You can see out and everything seems clear. But when you look down at yourself, you are the one thing that is distorted. You know you are wrapped in plastic wrap, but you can't lift your arms to get to the scissors. You simply have to let it slowly unravel and fall off on it's own.
That's me.
I don't feel that way every day. But every day that I'm free, I know it's coming, eventually.
Right now I'm in 'it'.
I don't know exactly why, but I have my theories.
And although it sucks, I know 'it' will be over eventually.
Now if only I could see the light through this plastic wrap.
No comments:
Post a Comment