Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Would you visit another?

I did a little more research today. It appears that if I want to attach a pdf file to my blog I will need to download/upload to a host site so that I can basically attach a link. Mommy is poor and I can't afford to buy said software/service so... My question to my loyal readers. Would you be willing to click on another blog (owned and operated by yours truly) to read my 'writing'? Let me know in the comments below. (Yes Lisa you might have to actually comment HERE and not on Facebook!)

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I assume that you mean me???UUUGGGHHH.....I guess I will do whatever is necessary to stay in the loop of the blog.

Gween said...

It's what you do for family.
:)

Becky said...

honey i don't mind i love reading your writing especially the stories :)

Gween said...

Thanks Becky!! I always know I can count on you.

Unknown said...

I'm in; write on!

Anonymous said...

of course :)