Monday, March 28, 2011

Just some thoughts

Although I was at work today, and got a lot of work accomplished, I spent most of the day thinking about the following things: 1. Moving sucks 2. I need to call U-Haul 3. Maybe I should find a way to go back to college. 4. Do the people I love know how much they mean to me? 5. Am I living my life to the fullest? 6. I need to buy more bras 7. I need to lose weight 8. I am beautiful even if I don't 9. I give Shane and his new woman five years 10. I hope I'm a good friend. 11. Certain people just aren't worth the effort

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deja Vu. Change the names and I've had that same list :)

Unknown said...

wow, 11 thoughts today! that beats my 5 by a long shot! atta girl!