Conversations about anal leakage.
Blinking because we're mammals.
Yeti Jack.
Three hour phone calls about music.
Running down George Street.
Seamen, not semen.
Dollar Store trips.
Humpty Dance
Coffee over Twilight.
Suicidal ghosties.
BAAAAAAAL.
Poof.
These are just a handful of things that I think about when shit is hitting the fan.
My friends are my family...and I love them.
Mostly because they are just as weird as I am.
Or maybe it's because they accept me for who I am and embrace my weirdness.
Shit has hit the fan this week. Details aren't necessary. But it's been a rough week for my brain and my heart. So I go to my happy place and think about my friends and how awesome they make me feel.
So if you read the list above and something looks familiar...
Well, thanks.
Thanks for being worthy enough for my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment