Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Just go away and leave me alone while I scream.

Have you ever been punched in the face?

I haven't.  But that is what this feels like.

These waves of emotional turmoil have plagued me for too long.  I'm sick of it.  And I've been fighting for some sense of normalcy for a long time.
I thought I had a handle on things.
Until tonight.

I can be as logical as possible.
I know it's hormonal, which makes it sound casual and it is anything but.
To call this PMS is like saying Hiroshima was a firecracker.
I can explain it until I'm blue in the face, but it doesn't make it any easier.

It's like being punched in the face.

A sudden feeling of dread, loneliness, and hopelessness drops down upon me without warning.
I can't stop crying.
I can't stop shaking.
And I just want to scream for it to go away.

No comments: