My heart hurts.
A bit ago I took a huge risk in the "love" department, and it didn't go quite as I had hoped.
I know it's not the end of the world. I had myself a good cry and I'm moving on.
But it's so damn frustrating.
You see the signs, you feel the vibe and finally work up the courage to do something about it, then...
Nothing.
I'm a good person. I'm funny, smart, sexy and damn fun to be with.
So why is this so difficult?
Why do guys always seem to see me as the "cool chick to hang with" and not the "sexy mama they want to rip the clothes off of"? Hell, I'd take the "cute girl they want to have dinner with" at this point.
Truth is, I'm lonely as hell and I don't like it.
I want snuggles, kisses, make-out sessions that last for hours.
I want the tickle in my belly, the skip of my heart and the sweaty palms.
I want to fall in love again.
And he doesn't have to be perfect.
Just perfect for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment