I love the cheap seats theater.
The floor is flat so you always run the risk of having that 'tall guy' sit in front of you.
The seats squeak at the slightest movement...I swear mine was squeaking with each breath I took.
The floors are stickier than a whore house.
It's all film so you get to hear the "tick-tick-tick" of the film running through the projector AND see the cracks on the actual movie.
More often than not, I've seen the movie restarted or reset because things weren't lined up correctly.
Sometimes the sound doesn't even match the movement.
But here's the thing.
I fucking love it!
To me, it's like listening to vinyl instead of a CD.
Hearing the scratches on the record; growling to myself when it skips.
Going to those cheap seats brings back so many memories of hitting the theater with friends.
Good times indeed.
And have I mentioned, it's cheap?
$2.50 before 6pm and $4.50 after that.
Very nice.
Although I could do without the pee smell. Let's just hang on to the hope that it came from a poorly executed diaper change, shall we?
No comments:
Post a Comment