Almost 2 fucking years since my last post.
I've been busy...or just really really lazy.You decide.
So what's been happening in my little world?
And who out there gives a shit?
You don't really have to answer that last question.
1. I have a new job...and I fucking love it! I am not supposed to swear at work and I still love it. Let that sink in. For real. It is a great company to work for and I don't get that horrible feeling in my stomach every weekday morning. Boom.
2. I have hypothyroidism. Which basically means that my thyroid is fucking lazy and doesn't do it's job. I'm 98% sure this is the root cause of my anxiety, skin issues an straw like hair. So with the help of a tiny pill that I take every morning, I'm getting my shit together. BoomBoom.
3. I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!!! AND HE'S FUCKING AWESOME!!!
Okay...he's not perfect. But he has somehow reasoned that dating me is a good life decision, so in my book, that makes him pretty darn incredible.
For realzies though...he's a terrific guy and I'm super lucky that I clicked 'ACCEPT' when he friend requested me.
See??? Facebook brings people together!
Okay, what else...
Um...Ryan dominated the 6th grade, I bought a house, and put my cat down.
It's been a roller coaster of a year so far.
Maybe soon, I'll have time to settle down and write more.
For now...some pics for your viewing pleasure...peace...
Miss this little fucker
Goofin, as per usual.
I Love this sexy beast!



No comments:
Post a Comment