I am also fallible, vulnerable, and still figuring out who I am.
Sometimes I'm even a bit too high strung for my own good.
But I am a good person.
We all do things we wish we hadn't and say things we wish we could take back; in short, we make mistakes.
But mostly, we are all good people.
We are making things up as we go and changing the rules as we learn.
Humans.
We are amazing fuck-ups.
For that reason alone, we deserve to be respected, loved and missed when we are gone.
For reasons I'd rather not get into here on the big Internet, the last few weeks my brain has been in turmoil. There is a decision to be made and it isn't easy for me.
It's not all about forgiveness; that has mostly been done.
But the moving on part isn't always as easy as some would have you believe.
So I've been trying my best walk a mile.
To figure out how I would want to be treated if I was on the other end of this proverbial stick.
It's a scary place to be.
But like I said, I too am fallible.
How can I possibly hold another human being up to standards that I myself sometimes breach?
Humans.
We are amazing fuck ups.
No comments:
Post a Comment