Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The short list

I'm feeling blue tonight so it's time for another round of...
Jennifer's-life-isn't-that-bad-and-to-prove-it-here-is-a-list-of-things-that-are-awesome.

To start, I'm sitting here drinking a beer.  Now it is a Coor's light, and after being a tiny bit educated on what real beer can taste like, I can REALLY tell this tastes like super carbonated piss water.
However, it is a beer so I'm not going to complain (too much).

Thursday night at midnight I am taking my son to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2.  I decided to take him to the midnight show so he can say he was one of the first people to see it.  And let's be honest.  There is something so epic-ally cool about staying up uber late when you are 8 years old.
So I will be the coolest mom ever, at least until Friday morning. 
But I'm not just doing this for my son...I really want to see this movie. 
Like, really really!!

Next Friday night is not only another Awesome-4-some night....but it's also my big birthday bash! 
Okay, probably not that big.  But what makes it awesome is that I'm spending it with three incredible peoples.
You guys know who you are...and I love you in ways that I can't begin to describe! 
(*snif* just had a moment!)

So that's it.  Yes the list is short this time, but that's okay.  This small list is enough to keep me going for quite some time.
And just to add a bit o'icing to this cake, I'm going to share a song that ALWAYS makes me smile.
I dare you not to.

No comments: