Sunday, August 2, 2009

Is pimping myself out illegal?

I've been hit in the gut this weekend, by my ATM 'available balance' receipt. Fucking little piece of nazi paper!! I have less in my bank account than what my rent is, and it's PAST the 1st. How the hell did this happen? I just went over my budget and according to what I have written in stone I should be barely $300.00 in the plus every month. Um...I can testify that IT AIN'T HAPPENING! What the fuck? Mutha fucking shit. What really gets my goat is that I don't spend money. I don't go anywhere to spend money. Sure I might buy shampoo and hair goo and the occasional bag of chips...but seriously, I don't spend money! My only luxury is fucking Netflix and I'm contemplating dropping that so I can bank roll that extra $13.99 a month. The other thing that pisses me off is my hopefully soon-to-be-ex-husband is pulling in at least twice what I'm making, possibly three times the amount. And he's installing alarm systems in his home and taking whirlwind vacations to Disneyworld. Fuck yeah that's fair. I'm having panic attacks for spending $20.00 to take Ryan to the fucking drive-in for something special to do this weekend. Suddenly a trip to the teeny park across the street is looking like our vacation this year. And I was in a good mood for the last few days. Fuck my life.

No comments: