Friday, October 17, 2008
Fuck Off Fuckers
It's been a crappy ass fucking week and all are feeling the wrath of my foul ass mood swings. Sucks to be them because quite honestly I don't give a flying fuck. Not one! I know it's selfish but I really need to go through this right now, so fuck 'em! I know I'm finally in the anger stage of my grief of my marriage ending and I'm going to relish in it...plus it's that lovely Holiday Season and that always made me crabby. Less so when I was a happy wife but still meloncholy none the less.
I really do fucking hate this time of year...Thanksgiving and Christmas are going to be tough for me. I have little man both mornings so that's GREAT! But I know that I have to share him now and I fucking hate S for that. Not just hate...but seething, drooling, rip his nuts off hate, ya know? I hope he thinks about that the next time he's humping his pus infested whore. Fucker.
Yep...relishing the anger.
If I could poor it out into the tub I'd take a bath in it.
Fuck everyone.
Fuckers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment