Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Who needs lungs?
I'm sick. Fucking cough is making my chest feel like someone stepped on it but it's a damn dry cough...Can I just say that I hate drainage?? And who here likes summer colds? There are so many things I'd rather be doing than hacking up a lung. Like pulling the re-grown grass out of my teeny tiny garden, putting Bug's dresser together, or hell even watching some good television without missing parts from my lung expulsion.
A little bit of good news...he told me that he was happier with me than he is with "her". Not much but hey I'll take it. I really do love him so much. I would still be willing to fight for this marriage but I can't be the only one fighting now can I? So what is a girl to do but hang on to little tiny scraps of compliments that she was at one time the light of his life? I like that much better than the feeling I get when my lungs explode from coughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't hang on. Let go and go on. He's the one that jacked things up so he's the one that needs to put the effort into fixing it.
Post a Comment