Monday, June 16, 2008

Why do I regress?

I think I'm doing well and than BOOM!! Something sets me off...having a great weekend, gonna get lots of work done, go spend some time with my little man and his father for Father's Day. It was nice until I had the wonderful opportunity to hear Ryan gushing over how so and so's mom came over to help him make a gift for his daddy. Great...it's not enough that she takes over my husband and destroys my family but now she's gunning for my son? That bitch needs to go play house with someone else and leave my son alone! I swear I'm tired of "playing nice" just for little man's sake...fuck that. His dad can go straight to hell and I hope he drags that nasty ass whore with him. Let them fuck their brains out in eternal fire and damnation...just leave me and my son alone. Actually that sounds like a good idea...too bad murder is illegal. And to add to that..how 'bout all the assholes that were supposed to be my friends but never bother to call or ask how I'm doing...they go along for the fire and brimstone ride. I'm so glad I'm not bitter.

No comments: